LUPEC Seattle Dismantling the Patriarchy…one drink at a time!

Ladies for the Preservation of Endangered Cocktails, Seattle Edition!
We try to meet up once a month in the area's best cocktail bars to try tasty libations made of gin, rum, tequila, whiskey, etc.
Occasionally we throw a party and use our power to raise money for local charities.

Follow the fun!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

10 Q's for a LUPEC lady

Hello ladies! I need your help. I'd like to start "featuring" a person each month or there abouts so that we can all get to know each other better. This is how it is for me: I look forward to our 1st Wednesday outings each month and can't wait to meet new peeps. Then I arrive, chat with the bar and get a drink. Introduce myself to a few ladies who I don't think I've met before. Get another drink. Start talking with peeps I know. Bamn! 9pm and it's winding down. Damn!

One of the reasons I wanted to start our Seattle chapter was to meet new and interesting people who have or are acquiring an interest in cocktails. To further that I'd like to have 10 set questions and interview a person each month or so. Help me put together a list of questions- what do you want to know about your fellow LUPEC members? I've got a few in mind but want your input! Jot a few down in the comments section please!

cheers!

3 comments:

  1. LUPEC cocktail name and why that cocktail;
    First great cocktail memory;
    Day job;
    Favorite non-cocktail related activity;
    Most exotic place you've had a cocktail;
    hmmm...I could go on and on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Stevi's questions, but here are a few more ideas:
    -What's the worst cocktail ever and where did you drink it?
    -What are your hobbies?
    -How has your appreciation of cocktails evolved/changed over time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. - Favorite guilty pleasure cocktail!
    - Strangest/weirdest cocktail flavor
    - Favorite drinking spot(s) around town
    - If you could have a drink with anyone, living/dead, who would it be and why?
    - The drink that changed your life - what made you realize it's a cocktail and not just booze?

    ReplyDelete